Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Questions I've Been Getting Recently About Baby Payne and the Answers

1. What are you having? Um, a baby. No really, we don't know the gender yet. Probably won't find out for another 6 weeks at least. And yes, I think we are going to find out. Michael says he can't wait. He needs to confirm his suspicion that Baby Payne is a boy.

2. How are you feeling? Really good actually. Like I said before, I'm mostly really tired, but hopefully that will be replaced by abundant energy soon! I have lots of little projects around the house I want to get done! Some general queasiness and weakness if I haven't eaten enough, but for the most part, that's all gone.

3. Did you still fit in your clothes? See the post below. There's a few that were already borderline that I just washed and put away for next year, but I'm still in my normal clothes for the time being. I still have "fat pants" (i.e. freshman-year-of-college-when-I-gained-20 lbs-and-then-promptly-lost-it-again pants) I haven't even had to wear yet!

4. When's your next doctor's appt? Wednesday, April 29th. Just a check-up. No ultrasounds or anything special till the appointment after that.

5. Are you excited? Of course! We are thrilled! And a little scared if I really think about it too hard...but that's normal for baby number one right? I've just decided to go with the flow and not think about the scary parts (i.e. labor).

I'm sure there's more, but I can't remember them all right now and I need to be at church in like 5 minutes...

1 comment:

godbey said...

Thanks for the update! I check frequently and was about to give up hope! Love the haircut! You look great! Wish I could go with C & L to see you this weekend. I know you will have a great visit. LeeAnn looks awesome! Have fun!
Love you both!
M:)M