Wednesday, November 3, 2010

So I guess it's time to buy Brecken some toddler forks and spoons. Last night when we were eating dinner, he kept grabbing the fork out of my hand and trying to feed himself. He's been fairly unhappy with us feeding him most foods (unless it's ice cream!) for awhile, but has been generally content with using his fingers. He also wants to drink from our cups. The other night, he kept fussing and reach toward the table. He only calmed down once I gave him a sip from my glass. So I put some water in a smaller glass for him, and even though he spilled it everywhere, he was happy! He figured out how to use a straw right around his birthday and has been fascinated with them since.  So I have to be careful now that if I'm drinking anything from a straw (like a Frappacino!) that I get a cup of water with a straw for him too!  Such a big boy...

No comments: