Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Dog Food vs. People Food

Since we have two dogs, we normally buy the big 40lb bag of food at Costco which is so big that Brecken can't reach the top. Well, this time I had a Petsmart gift card so I bought a smaller bag there. My curious little boy of course discovers the bag and starts rooting inside. H watches us reach in and pull out a cup of food everyday so I guess he thought he would try!  He kept trying to eat the food himself (not the first time and I'm sure won't be the last!) so I showed how to feed the dogs. So piece by piece he feed Sadie and Keely a little food. We taught my niece, Salem, how to do that a few months ago and it kept her from eating their food. She would, however, chase the dogs around the house with a piece of food in her hands trying to get them to eat it! Hopefully, B will learn the dog food vs. people food concept soon too!

No comments: