Tuesday, November 17, 2009

North Carolina Baby Shower

On July 25th, my aunts and sister hosted a baby shower for us in North Carolina. We wanted it to be a casual affair so it was held at the shelter at Carolina Bible Camp (where Michael and I had our wedding rehearsal dinner). This wasn't your typical baby shower. Boys were welcome and we ate homemade ice cream and cupcakes. Yum!

Michael's parents and grandmother.

Excited parents-to-be!

My mom - "Noni."

Four generations of women (plus Baby Boy Payne)! Mom, me, Salem, Mamaw, and LeeAnn.

All the women - there's a lot!

Me and my sister, LeeAnn.



Baby Boy's first UNC apparel...a cute outfit from LeeAnn and Chuck. And my niece, Salem, has a matching pink one!

Our pack n' play which we are also using as a bassinet and changing table downstairs since our bedroom is on the 1st floor and the nursery is on the 2nd floor.



Mom and Salem - she was pretty much the star of the show but I didn't mind!

No comments: