Thursday, July 29, 2010

Brecken woke up really early this morning and for some reason I just could not get myself awake enough to stay up with him. We have a twin bed in his room, so after I nursed him and got him a clean diaper, I closed the bedroom door, set him on the floor to play and I laid down on the bed for a few minutes. We don't have a clock in his room so a few minutes evidently turned into over an hour and when I woke up, It looked like a tornado had hit the room! The second picture is what his room looks like normally, with B sitting proudly in the center. Thankfully, his room is babyproof so I didn't have to worry about him getting into anything he shouldn't - just toys, books, and burp cloths! I was pretty amazed that he entertained himself for that long though! 

No comments: