Friday, May 7, 2010

Baby Wyatt

Congratulations to Brian, Tara, Ty, and Ansley Petty on the birth of Baby Wyatt on Thursday, May 6th!  He and Brecken are exactly seven months apart. We went to meet Wyatt at the hospital tonight. He's so precious and tiny. It's ao crazy to think that we were in that hospital room with B just seven months ago - seems like yesterday. Everyone tells you that the first year just flies by, but now that we are closer to one year than we are to when B was born, I believe it. Especially now that I seem how much he's grown compared to Wyatt who's already a pound more than B was when he was born. Periodically, people ask me how I like being a new mommy. The answer is always the same - I love it. It's amazing.  There have been many times that I've looked at Brecken and watched him figure something out or learn something new and thought, I can't imagine only experiencing this once. I see why most people have more than one. I'm curious to see how many we end up with. It'll be a game-time decision.  

Before we left the hospital, Michael and I stopped by the nursery just for kicks to see all the new babies. I jokingly said to Michael, "you ready for another one?". His answer: "sure, why not?". Why not, indeed. 

No comments: